Spoken and written languages
English / French / Working experience in Japanese and Spanish
To be updated soon
Pagination Specialist, Canpages, Vancouver Canada – 2006 to 2009
Responsible for the layout of more than 175 directory books a year printed in more than 8 million copies for the Canadian market. Typical Mac Operator position. Other duties were also: Cartography, Ad design and Web Publishing.
Graphic Designer, iLasalle, Montreal Canada – 2004 to 2006
Designing interface using Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash. I was in charge of selecting pictures from our image bank to create designs that match the material. I also contributed to the updates and animation on several websites. I have also worked on projects such has changing and updating cd-rom for external and internal clients.
Graphic Designer (government-sponsored program), Smarteck, Panama – 2003
Multimedia programmer and designer of several websites.Freelance Graphic Designer, Chaos-technologie , Montreal, Canada – 2002
Multimedia programming and design for CD-ROM project for The Gazette (Montreal).Nozawa Onsen Ski Resort Lift Staff, Nozawa Japan – 2010
Client and guest support. Also, translation of any requests. English, French and Japanese.
Graphics: Photoshop, Indesign, QuarkXpress, Illustrator, Fireworks
Web & Animation: Dreamweaver, xhtml/html, CSS, Flash, Actionscript, Director
Audio/Video: Premiere, AfterEffects, Sonic Foundry ACID, Sound Forge, Flash sound
TESOL/TESL/TEFL Certification at Oxford Seminars, Vancouver, 2009
Certificate in Desktop publishing at Concordia University, Montreal, 2005
Degree in Computer Graphics Multimedia LaSalle College, Montreal, Canada, 2002
College studies in Social Science, CEGEP Édouard-Montpetit, Longueuil, Canada 2001
High School Diploma (D.E.S.) Saint-Lambert, Canada 1999
Elementary American School of Niamey, Niger (Africa) & Saints-Anges, St-Lambert, Canada
Creative work inspires me. I enjoy being a team player and getting the job done well…
I have a strong interest in Photography. I also practice snowboard, ski, golf, mountain biking, hockey and basketball in my spare time.
Voyages and trips:
- France, Belgium, Spain, Iceland, Italy, Germany, Mexico, Netherlands, Panama, Switzerland, Japan, United States (Los Angeles, New York, Orlando, Washington DC, Boston), Canada : (British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Quebec).
- I lived two years in western Africa, During that time, I went to the American School of Niamey, Niger. This experience gave me the opportunity to learn English. I also visited countries in that area(Burkina Faso and Togo)
- My work experience in Panama helped me to understand and speak Spanish with my co-workers and the people around me.
- Hockey coach card, OA (trainer level)
- First aid course , Para-secours card